Morley Building

 

SCF-building2The Saginaw Community Foundation is located at 1 Tuscola St. in the Riverfront Saginaw – Downtown district in the historic Morley Building (constructed in 1903).

 

Community organizations may request to utilize the boardroom, which seats more than 30 people. Our boardroom typically can be scheduled for use by community groups during or after business hours. To inquire on meeting space availability, contact the foundation at (989) 755-0545.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

now-leasing-webgraphic

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suites available from 387-3,184 square feet.
View floor plans and building specs.