Professional Advisor Resources
Professional advisors – including attorneys, accountants, financial planners, insurance agents and other professionals – are valued partners in the charitable giving process. The Saginaw Community Foundation can serve as a valuable resource on giving options.
At no cost to you or your clients, we can:
• Consult on avenues to give to help meet charitable and financial goals
• Calculate a charitable gift annuity
• Handle the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets
• Provide materials about the foundation, charitable giving strategies, fund types and community needs
• Give presentations about charitable giving, community needs, our grantmaking priorities, planned giving or another topic tied to our mission
• Talk to you one-on-one or to a group about how to discuss charitable giving with your clients
Saginaw Community Foundation can help you with your clients’ charitable giving needs and strategies. Learn more by using the following resources:
Types of Funds
Whether you donors have a specific charitable passion or simply have the desire to make an impact, Saginaw Community Foundation has a fund type to meet any philanthropic need.
Wills, Gift Annuities & Trusts
There are many ways to leave a personal legacy with Saginaw Community Foundation. Our experts are here to help guide your clients with bequests.
Charitable donations can be realized in many different forms. Real estate, appreciable stocks or naming Saginaw Community Foundation as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy are all possibilities. Learn more below:
Sample Legal Language
We’ve made it easy to leave a bequest to the Saginaw Community Foundation in a will with sample legal language passages for your clients to use.