The Saginaw Community Foundation often helps companies and organizations in the region further their philanthropic goals. Corporate philanthropy is a great way to support the communities where your employees work and live. To learn more, contact Brian Jackson at (989) 755-0545 or email@example.com.
The Inner Circle program publicly recognizes and honors individuals and corporations who provide additional operational support to the foundation. Learn more.
Donor Advised Funds and Grantmaking
The foundation can help you start and manage your donor advised fund. Our staff can help:
• Manage correspondence with grant seekers
• Identify qualified applicants
• Receive and review grant requests
• Examine program or project concepts and viability
• Assist grantees in developing and refining grant requests
• Coordinate review committees and grant recommendations
• Prepare and send award letters
• Process and verify grant payments
• Oversee grantee accountability
The Saginaw Community Foundation can help establish, manage and award scholarship funds based on the criteria set by your company.
Companies with scholarships at the foundation include the Great Lakes Safety Training Center, Nexteer Automotive, Saginaw Country Club, Saginaw County Childhood Development Centers, Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame, Synergy Medical Education Alliance and Team One Credit Union
Contact LeeAnn Martuch at (989) 755-0545 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about establishing a scholarship at Saginaw Community Foundation.